Room Deodorizer using essential oils
My daughter loves essential oils, and when she saw this recipe, she wanted to make it immediately. She loves it so much that we’ve got to make another batch! You can also use this spray to freshen linens.
What you’ll need:
- 30 drops of Essential Oils – whatever you like, but most common are citrus oils and lavender
- 3 oz. rubbing alcohol or vodka
- 1.5 cups distilled water
- Spray Bottle
- Funnel (or mix in a glass measuring cup for easy pouring)
- Mix 30 drops of essential oils to 3 oz. of rubbing alcohol or vodka into a glass. (Either will work.) I used 15 drops of lemon oil and 15 drops of lavender oil.
- Add 1.5 cups of distilled water to the mixture.
- Pour into a spray bottle.
Shake the bottle before each use.
Have you ever made a spray like this? Which oils did you use? Tell me in the comments!