FitBit Charge HR
I got my FitBit several months ago, and I’m thrilled with the information it provides me. There are many different models of FitBits, but I chose Charge HR because it had some extra features that others lacked. FYI, on Amazon, the Charge HR is around $125.
Mine is a prettier purple color. 😉
The main product features are:
- Get continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate and simplified heart rate zones
- Track workouts, heart rate, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes and steps
- Monitor your sleep automatically and wake with a silent alarm
- See call notifications, daily stats and time of day on the OLED display
- Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and over 150 leading smartphones
- Utilize the sizing tool in Product Details below to ensure proper fit.
The FitBit Charge HR will measure heart rate all day. You can also track steps, distance, floors climbed and sleep quality and more, and stay connected with the time showing up first on the display. Charge HR also wirelessly syncs to your smartphone and computer.
The best feature, in my opinion, is the sleep tracker. Some say it’s not very accurate, but I’ve found the information to be very helpful. One of the worst things about fibromyalgia is how it affects your sleep. I even have it tell me when it’s time to go to bed, and on nights like last night, it shows exactly how well I slept. Only five hours, but it was a solid five, which can be better than a restless seven.
Few tools exist to help those who fight autoimmune diseases. Having the FitBit helps me make sure I do enough activity every day.